How do I prepare for my Saturn return?
- Be Willing To Make Changes. Yuricazac / Shutterstock.
- Start Meditating & Journaling. LightField Studios / Shutterstock.
- Practice Being Patient. MinDof / Shutterstock.
- Think Of Saturn As Your Life Coach.
- Accept Responsibility.
What should I do during my Saturn return?
- Never compare yourself to anyone else.
- Take responsibility for your thoughts & actions.
- Choose your place in the world carefully.
- Start journalling, if you’re not already.
- Look at your issues around men.
- Start to schedule your time.
What does Saturn return mean spiritually? Western astrologers believe that, as Saturn “returns” to the degree in its orbit occupied at the time of birth, a person crosses over a major threshold and enters the next stage of life. With the first Saturn return, a person leaves youth behind and enters adulthood. With the second return, maturity.
How do I know when my Saturn will return? A Saturn Return happens approximately every 29.5 years (i.e., the duration of Saturn’s orbit around the sun), which means it lands in the same place in the sky it did when you were born roughly around the time you turn 29. Generally, it “returns” for approximately 2.5 to 3 years.