How do I learn Vedic astrology?
- Institute of Astrology Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi.
- Jyotisha Bharati by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Mumbai.
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan (BVB), Bengaluru, Kendra.
- Indian Council of Astrological Sciences Centers.
Is learning Vedic astrology difficult? Learning Vedic Astrology could be overwhelming for few specially, beginners. This is due to the vast areas that this subject has to offer. Not only the number of concepts that one must understand, but it is also expected for them to remember various significations of different Signs, Houses, and Planets.
How long does it take to become a Vedic astrologer? The Vedic Astrology Diploma Course will take you up to 150 hours to complete working from home. There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
How do I start studying for astrology?
- Expand Your Astrology Library.
- Find Some Astrology Podcasts and Audiobooks.
- Master The Basics.
- Understand Your Birth Chart.
- Start Watching Forecasts and Horoscopes Online.
- Take an Astrology Class or Course.
- Make Flashcards.
- Get an Ephemeris and Start Following Your Transits.