How do I find out my Sun and moon signs?
- Aries: March 21 to April 19.
- Taurus: April 20 to May 20.
- Gemini: May 21 to June 20.
- Cancer: June 21 to July 22.
- Leo: July 23 to August 22.
- Virgo: August 23 to September 22.
- Libra: September 23 to October 22.
- Scorpio: October 23 to November 21.
What are my 3 big signs?
- The Sun Sign: The essence of your personality.
- The Moon Sign: Your emotional nature.
- The Rising Sign (or Ascendant): The face you show to the world.
How do I calculate my sun sign? To calculate your Sun Sign, astrologers refer to your date, month, and year of birth, as well as time and place of birth. For instance, your Zodiac sign may be a Libra, but your Sun Sign could be a Virgo.
How does your moon sign get calculated? Your moon sign is calculated based on the exact time of your birth on your birthday.