How do I find my Saturn return? Grab your birth chart. Look at which sign Saturn is in. When Saturn enters that sign again, you’re beginning (or you began) your Saturn Return. Like, if you were born when Saturn was in Aquarius (that’s from 1991 to 1994), you’re going through your Saturn Return right TF now.
What does it mean to hit your Saturn return? Western astrologers believe that, as Saturn “returns” to the degree in its orbit occupied at the time of birth, a person crosses over a major threshold and enters the next stage of life. With the first Saturn return, a person leaves youth behind and enters adulthood.
What should I do for my Saturn return?
- Never compare yourself to anyone else.
- Take responsibility for your thoughts & actions.
- Choose your place in the world carefully.
- Start journalling, if you’re not already.
- Look at your issues around men.
- Start to schedule your time.
What age is my Saturn return? What Is A Saturn Return, And Will It Ruin My Life? Saturn moves through every sign at a clip of about three-ish years, so it takes a full 28 to 30 years to return to its original place from when you were born.