How do I figure out my Vedic sign?
- Why the dates are different in Vedic astrology.
- Aries: Mesha, April 13 to May 14.
- Taurus: Vrishaba, May 15 to June 14.
- Gemini: Mithuna, June 15 to July 14.
- Cancer: Karkata, July 15 to August 14.
- Leo: Simha, August 15 to September 15.
- Virgo: Kanya, September 16 to October 15.
Is Vedic astrology more accurate? Vedic astrology is decidedly more complex than Western astrology, arguably making it more accurate and more difficult to interpret on the novice level.
Is learning Vedic astrology difficult? Learning Vedic Astrology could be overwhelming for few specially, beginners. This is due to the vast areas that this subject has to offer. Not only the number of concepts that one must understand, but it is also expected for them to remember various significations of different Signs, Houses, and Planets.
What is my Ketu? Ketu is the South node of the Moon, the reference point where Sun’s path intersects with that of the Moon. In mythology, it is referred to as the tail of the dragon. It works pretty much like Mars.