How can you tell if a hot wheel is rare?
Are Hot Wheels numbered? Since the year 2008, Hot Wheels cars have had a code stamped or printed on the base. This is a “base code”. This base code can be used to identify exactly when an individual car was produced in the Hot Wheels factory. The code begins with a letter, followed by a two-digit number.
How do I know what Hot Wheels case I have?
What Hot Wheels are worth collecting?
- The ultra-rare Pink Rear-Loading Volkswagen Beach Bomb, 1969.
- Cheetah Base Python, 1968.
- “Mad Maverick” base Mighty Maverick, 1970.
- Red Baron with white interior, 1970.
- Custom Volkswagen without Sunroof, 1968.
- Ed Shave Custom AMX, 1970.
- Blue Rodger Dodger, 1974.
- Purple Olds 442 (1971)