How can I know my Vedic astrology?
- Why the dates are different in Vedic astrology.
- Aries: Mesha, April 13 to May 14.
- Taurus: Vrishaba, May 15 to June 14.
- Gemini: Mithuna, June 15 to July 14.
- Cancer: Karkata, July 15 to August 14.
- Leo: Simha, August 15 to September 15.
- Virgo: Kanya, September 16 to October 15.
How do I create a Vedic birth chart? Vedic astrology is based on the current positions of constellations, also called a “sidereal” zodiac. By using your birth date along with the exact time and location of your birth, you can create a Vedic birth chart that shows a rectangular map of the location of the stars and planets the moment you were born.
How do I get my birth chart online? Enter your Date of Birth, Your exact time of birth and place of birth to generate your birth chart online. Find the position of planets, sun and moon at the time of your birth.
How do I read my Vedic astrology chart? If in your case the number is “1” then the ascendant is Aries, if it is “2” then is Taurus, “3” is Gemini, “4” is Cancer, “5” is Leo, “6” is Virgo, “8” is Scorpio, “9” is Sagittarius, “10” is Capricorn, “11” is Aquarius, “12” is Pisces. I hope by now you are able to read which sign is your rising sign/ascendant.