How can I get into Yoga Nidra?
Can I teach Yoga Nidra? Become Certified
Upon completion, teachers will be eligible to teach Yoga Nidra. All online trainings are approved continuing education courses through Yoga Alliance and can be used to fulfill CEU requirements.
What are the 5 stages of Yoga Nidra?
- Stage 1 | Settling or Initial Relaxation:
- Stage 2 |Intention, Sankalpa:
- Stage 3 |Body Rotation or Rotation of Consciousness:
- Stage 4 |Breath and Energy Awareness:
- Stage 5 |Sense Perception:
- Stage 6 |Visualization:
- Stage 7 |Sankalpa:
- Stage 8 |Externalization:
Is Yoga Nidra the same as hypnosis? As both Yoga Nidra and hypnosis can be used to influence the mind, many people think that Yoga Nidra is a form of hypnosis. But both the practice and the purpose are very different. Although they both begin with the guided relaxation, Yoga Nidra continues in one direction and hypnosis in another.