Can I teach yoga nidra? Become Certified
Upon completion, teachers will be eligible to teach Yoga Nidra. All online trainings are approved continuing education courses through Yoga Alliance and can be used to fulfill CEU requirements.
Is yoga nidra like hypnosis? Yoga-nidra (the yoga of sleep) is one of these practices. It is similar to hypnosis and other techniques of mind-body methods of healing used in psychotherapy. Yoga-nidra has been introduced as a contemporary, systematic process of healing by various schools of yoga, both on the subcontinent and in Western countries.
How do I write my own yoga nidra script?
- Making an affirmation. Guide your students into making an affirmation or intention in the Yoga Nidra stage knows as Sankalpa.
- Scanning the body.
- Centering the breath.
- Welcoming your feelings.
- Visualizing images.
- Repeating the affirmation.
- Re-entering the real world.
What are the stages of Yoga Nidra?
- Stage 1 | Settling or Initial Relaxation:
- Stage 2 |Intention, Sankalpa:
- Stage 3 |Body Rotation or Rotation of Consciousness:
- Stage 4 |Breath and Energy Awareness:
- Stage 5 |Sense Perception:
- Stage 6 |Visualization:
- Stage 7 |Sankalpa:
- Stage 8 |Externalization: