Can I make my own oracle deck? Variability: since there is so much freedom in the format for oracle cards, you can make your deck as unique as you want it to be. Some creators even add rituals for the user to do along with the meanings on their cards.
How many cards should an oracle deck have? Whereas tarot decks are typically variations of the same 78 cards, oracle decks have myriad possibilities, from goddess-themed art to moon imagery. And while effective tarot readings entail memorizing cards’ meanings (and reversals), oracle decks don’t require previous knowledge.
How do I create an oracle canva card?
How do you use keeper of the light oracle cards?
Can I make my own oracle deck? – Additional Questions
How do I connect to Oracle cards?
- Infuse the cards with your energy.
- Be clear about what you want guidance on.
- Give your oracle cards a good shuffle.
- Spread out the cards.
- Sit with the card(s)
- Look in the guide book.
- Sum up the main message.
How often should you use oracle cards?
Don’t overuse the cards.
If you are constantly giving yourself readings several times a day, the accuracy rate will plummet. Some people like to draw one card for themselves every morning or evening. I usually do a reading for myself every Sunday afternoon.
Should I sleep with my tarot cards under my pillow?
Sleep with a tarot card under your pillow.
Just as finding and using the card that represents you is of great help to tard card beginners, celebrity tarot card reader Angie Banicki told INSIDER that sleeping with a card under your pillow can be helpful, too. “Pull a card and put it under your pillow at night.
What do oracle cards tell you?
Oracle Card Decks to Check Out
According to the author, the cards can be used daily for reflection, meditation, or in a tarot-inspired spread and are meant to help you develop your intuition, self-love, inner beauty, and emotional well-being. “Working with nature feels really right to me,” says Basile.
How do you activate Tarot cards?
- Open your tarot box.
- Hold the cards in your hand.
- While still holding the cards in your hand, “knock” or tap the pile of cards several times to spread your energy into the deck.
- Give the cards a thorough shuffle.
- Cut the cards into three piles and then put them into one pile again.
What do I do with a new Oracle deck?
- Clear the deck in your preferred way- I like to knock on it three times.
- Connect to source / draw light in from your crown.
- Bring your light into the deck and allow it to be filled with light and good will.
- Set your intention / ask your question.
Can you read your own tarot cards?
Can you give yourself a reading? With very few exceptions, no. It’s just a bad idea. You see, most of us use astrology or tarot when we’re seeking clarity during a time of uncertainty.
How do I use the new deck in oracle?
How do I charge my deck?
You can either set your deck on top of the crystal (if it’s large and flat) or place a small crystal on top of your deck to charge it. Vanderveldt likes using selenite in particular, as she notes it’s a cleansing crystal that’s also great for connecting to spirit guides.
Are oracle cards the same as tarot cards?
Oracle decks are a tool of self-reflection to add to your magical and spiritual practice, or just to use for fun. And while oracle cards can offer insight similar to tarot cards, there are some major differences. Most tarot decks are based on the Rider-Waite deck, the OG of tarot cards.
How do you bless new tarot cards?
One popular way to bless your cards would be to perform a full moon charge. You can do this by placing your cards by your window or in any place where they can receive a lot of moonlight during the night of a full moon. An alternative would be to fill your cards with the radiant energy of the sun.
What do you do if someone touches your tarot cards?
It’s totally fine for others to touch away.
You just need to trust in the power of your intention to clear your Tarot deck of any unwanted energies afterwards.
What can you not do with tarot cards?
- Questions you don’t really want answered.
- Questions that already have answers.
- When you’re going to die.
- Questions about other people.
- Medical-type questions.
- The same question, over and over again.
- Yes-or-no questions.
- Future-predicting questions.
Why do you knock on Tarot cards?
Place your tarot deck face down on your non-dominant hand. Make a fist with your dominant hand and knock the tarot deck once, visualising your own energy being put into the cards as you expel excess energy from their previous use.
How do I clean my Tarot deck?
- Use sacred smoke.
- Place a selenite stone (or black tourmaline or clear quartz) on the deck.
- Put them out on under a New Moon.
- Stick the cards in a bowl of salt.
- Chaotic shuffle.
- The sort and shuffle.
- You can also book a tarot reading or tarot tutoring session with me.
Do you have to cleanse tarot cards?
“Tarot cards are traditionally given as gifts,” Tarra says. “Cleansing the cards and doing a protection ritual for them before you give them to a new owner will neutralize any weird energies they’ve picked along the way.”