Are demonology warlocks good Shadowlands? With incredibly strong single-target damage and decent AoE cleave potential as well, Demonology Warlock stands out as an effective tool in both raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Here are the best talents and builds to use to get the most out of Demonology Warlock in Shadowlands.
When did demonology warlocks get metamorphosis? Metamorphosis is a warlock ability learned at level 10 for those with the Demonology specialization. It is the hallmark of that specialization, allowing use of a demonic form powered by Demonic Fury, granting an array of unique abilities.
How do I improve as demonology warlock?
- Not Wasting Cleave Cooldowns Too Early.
- Not Overcapping Demonic Core.
- Moving During Instant Casts.
- Setting Up for Demonic Tyrant.
- Using Call Dreadstalkers on Cooldown.
- Correct Pet Control.
- Using Your Cooldowns More Often.
How many demons can a warlock have?
|Minion||Health per bonus stamina||Mana per bonus intellect|